Jan 17, 2011

Still catching up.....Noah turns 6

Noah's birthday was on the 9th and we, of course, had a "Star Wars" themed Birthday party.   If you don't know, Noah LOVES Star Wars more than anything else in this world.  We had friends over, beat the crap out of a pinata and had cup cakes - all themed in Star Wars.




This is stick the bomb on the star wars map try to blow up the Death Star......a cooler version of pin the tail on the donkey

Its amazing how fast a bunch of 5 and 6 year old boys can down a pizza
Noahs cousin Miles


Noah had first shot at the Pinata




The blind fold was too much so we let them just go at it





Everyone brought Noah great gifts.  Thank you to everyone!













Drunk on candy, pizza and cupcakes.

Of course Maggie got involved with the Cupcakes.

Happy Birthday Noah!
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.