Jan 23, 2011

Ray and Betsy

Uncle Ray and Aunt Betsy came down from Idaho to visit.  We had them over for dinner and it is ALWAYS a good time when they are around.  Uncle Ray is Grandma Anderson's younger brother.  We also celebrated all the January birthdays in our family.  Kristen turns 40, Noah turned 6 and Zoe turns 9.


Kristen turned 40
there's the 40 year old!   Ha Ha

Ray trying to look like he was cleaning up but actually it just looks he is eating all the bean dip.


Maggie taking her first steps


Max and Maggie have a hard time playing together.  Maggie always ends up crying.




Kristen and Steve gave Noah Star Wars Legos. 


Zoe got Paint-by-numbers.  She loves to paint.






Max and Maggie looking at Uncle Steve making funny faces. 

i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.