Jan 6, 2011

Holiday part 1

Zoe and Noah helped Amanda with baking cookies and all the goodies for Christmas

Zoe helping her Mom do some baking for Christmas

Helping and helping some more

Noah ended up eating all the cookies he frosted


Grandma working hard on making Maggie's stocking


An Elf story from....

Noah is actually an Elf



Our friends the Coltons came over for dinner right before Christmas.
Weston and Beth enjoying some cake

Our favorite Kate eating some ice cream

Beth sucking her thumb


We went to the lights at Temple Square as a family with Piper and Uncle Steve

Maggie all covered up to keep her warm

Piper trying to keep warm






The best part of going to Temple Square for Noah and Zoe was running up and down the escalator

i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.