Jan 16, 2011

Holiday part 2

We are lagging on post and so here is our attempt to catch up.  This is Christmas eve.  Uncle Steve and Aunt Kristen, Piper and Max and Uncle Mike came over.  Sharon (Kristen's mom) came as well.  We had good food and then the kids opened up their gifts they brought for each other.

Noah, Zoe, Maggie and their cousin Piper

Uncle Mike loves to tickle piper

Kristen and Piper

Uncle Mike tickling Noah and Zoe



Maggie loves her new book


Noah of course got legos



Noah loves Legos Star Wars more than anything in this world.
Christmas Morning was a success.


Maggie was overwhelmed by her first Christmas


Noah dreaming of being a Jedi Master



We had a great Christmas!
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.