Feb 1, 2010

Grandpa Loves me!

There is something about having Grandma Birch hold me that makes me fall right asleep. Zoe and Noah Love Grandma and Grandpa very much and I can see why. If you look close I have my "Snor" face on and really snoring loud. Shes the master at getting me to sleep. Is it weird to have a Grandpa that has a "Man Crush" on Steve Jobs? I guess my Dad does too so I'll just roll with it.
When no one else seems to have what it takes to calm me down Grandpa is the one who has the magic touch. They (the rest of the family) call it the "Grandpa Walk" and it calms me down every time.
Grandpa Loves me but really LOVES his Iphone and a cold coke.
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.