Feb 3, 2010

Cokeville - Andrew says Goodbye

Last weekend we went to Cokeville, WY to see Andrew (my cousin) give his Farewell talk in church. This was my first time to Cokeville and it is cold. We had fun and we got to stay at Grandma and Grandpa Birch's home. All my cousins were there.
Andrew,Michea (not sure on the spelling),Taylee,Demi,Ali and Zoe



Noah got a new suit so he looks like Dad. Thanks Grandma




Taylee,Demi and Zoe are all losing teeth.


You can't turn your back on these two or else they might burn the house down.

A face that I Love. Love you Grandma
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.