Jan 31, 2010

I'm taking over

My name is Maggie Jane Anderson and my Dad started this blog to keep family and friends updated. He started it to show off pictures of myself and our family. I told my Dad that I would take the blog over so I could get my outlook on life out there. You might ask yourself how could a 1 month old do a blog and type and upload pictures and all that but come on its 2010, anything is possible. I'm going to get my Dad and Mom to take pictures of our lives and then I will update my blog as often as possible. So if you have ever asked yourself "I wonder what that baby is thinking" this is your chance to find out.
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.