Jul 7, 2010

Yellowstone 2010 - Part 2

Uncle Dave and Maggie both have the same frightened look on their face.  This trip was the first time Dave and Gabby have seen Maggie.
Johnny and Noah.  They became best friends!
Sophia Loves to play with PlayDoh.  Yes she is unbelievably CUTE!
Piper, Noah and Johnny.  All the cousins had a great time playing together.
David, Gabby, Sophia and Johnny at Old Faithful
 Kristen, Amanda, Gabby, Max, Piper, Noah, Zoe, Johnny and Sophia at Old Faithful.
Zoe ended up hitting Noah as Old Faithful was going off.  Classic.
Steve and Max rocking in the Free World!
Steve kept all the little ones entertained.
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.