Jul 3, 2010

Yellowstone 2010 - Part 1

We have just spent the last week up in Yellowstone. We were very lucky to see some great wildlife. Here are some pics to show some of the animals we saw. Everyone had a great time.

Pic #1..First bear we saw. She had a bear cub with her but I never was able to get a picture of it.
Pic #3..This Momma Bear and her 2 cubs were across a gully on the other side of a mountain. This was super cool. This is as close as my camera would get.
Pic #4..We stopped to go to the bathroom and this Buffalo was right there close.
Pic #5..This is the Buffalo that came out and almost ate Steve. FUNNY STORY!
Pic #6..There were 3 big Elk together right off the side of the road. Amazing how big they are.
Pic #8..These wolves were at the Bear and Wolf Discovery park. Looks like the devil if you ask me.
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.