Jul 3, 2011

Bear River Lodge

We have been slacking on blog post so here we go at coming up to speed.  A few weeks ago we went up to Bear River Lodge with all of Amanda's family for the summer reunion.  We had a great time.
The Deer looked beat up.


Grandpa teaching the Grandkids how to fish.


Mckay ready for fun.


Maggie acted like she ruled the place as usual.

The kids all got in the hot tub.  The highlight for most of the kids.



From Left to Right: Shelbi, Demi, a Twin, Michea, the other Twin, Ali, Zoe, Taylee, Sissi, Noah, Miles, Micah and Mikayla. 

Aunt Abby...Her expression sums it all up.

Maggie loves her Aunt Aubrey.

Maggie has second thoughts about her Uncle James





The Bear River

Mckay fishing.



Uncle Cole teaching Noah how to shoot a gun.



Grandpa taught Noah how to fish and let him use his pole.




We rented these side by sides and had the most fun.

i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.