Dec 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving went off without a hitch and no one died, so that's a plus.   We got together at Rob and Marni's house in Kaysville.

Grandpa supervised all food preparation

Noah

Uncle James ..... thee "James Brown"

Shelbi

Grandma "Queen Bee", Ashbee and Kenneth

Sam and Madisen

Big Rusty teaching Lil' Rusty and Levi the ways of Thanksgiving food

Levi and Lil' Rusty

Alexa

Carly and Micah

Noah and Miles


Sissy

Uncle Cole and Uncle Rob

Amanda and Mark.....(Mark is carrying his winter weight)

"So your name is Jason?"....James really didn't know "Buck's" first name is Jason.  They have known each other for at least 3 years.  This was the funniest part of Thanksgiving!

Michea

Madisen giving Macen a monster sized wedgie.

Lil' Rusty's birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa

Zoe

Sam "Rufus" Birch

Aunt Andra and Maggie

Uncle Kenneth and Maggie

Uncle Buck, also known as Jason and Mikayla....its not a family gathering without Mikayla crying
i

About Me

My photo
My name is Maggie Jane. I was born December 30, 2009. I wasn't suppose to get here until January 9, 2010 but I knew Noah wouldn't want to share a Birthday with me. I also knew my parents wanted that tax break for 2009.